This site, physicsandmore.net , will take you to a tour of books and articles written by me and, at the same time, it will welcome ideas and opinions from you as and when you post those to this site. The contents of this site will relate to physics, to questions and problems in physics, to the sheer fun and challenge of doing physics, as also to issues beyond physics. More..
Physics in fun: a layman’s diary III
• Why was the proposal of office reform made by the executive overruled by his boss when they were descending in a lift?
▪ Because the executive’s arguments lost weight.
• Why did the electrical wires snap as the chairman of the board of directors entered the conference room ?
▪ Because the chairman carried with him a magnetic personality.
• Why did the group of atoms floating around in the outer space decide to collide inelastically with one another when attacked by a swarm of wandering photons?
▪ Because they wanted to stick together in the face of adversity.