This site, physicsandmore.net , will take you to a tour of books and articles written by me and, at the same time, it will welcome ideas and opinions from you as and when you post those to this site. The contents of this site will relate to physics, to questions and problems in physics, to the sheer fun and challenge of doing physics, as also to issues beyond physics. More..
Physics in fun: a layman’s diary II
• Why is life on the moon likely to be a hilarious affair?
▪ Because the moon lacks in gravity.
• Why is it that the people in our villages get so little of electricity?
▪ Because they belong to the potentially weaker sections of the society.
• Why did so many people die of the cold wave?
▪ Because there took place a heated debate in the parliament, and relief could not be organized.